What data do we collect?
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news, and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Third parties (including Google AdManager) whose content appears on Our Site may use third-party Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use, and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- Name, date of birth, gender, business/company name, job title, business sector, business size, contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers, demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests – retained for 18 months.
- IP address, web browser type and version, operating system, a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to – 38 months.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Dejuan Jones and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Dejuan Jones, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Dejuan Jones.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website, and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree the laws of Washington State, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Dejuan Jones and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in Washington State, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content must be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation. We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant [name] non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media. License and Site Access. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access–You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification–You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure–You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing–You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
CCPA privacy rights
(Do Not Sell My Personal Information) Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
What is our stance on third-party websites or advertisers?
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- How does Google use information from sites and apps that use their services? Read: [https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites](Google Policies).
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.